I wrote this chapter book when I was in third grade. It's a scary story kind of like Goosebumps. You can click on the little square on the right hand corner of the page to enlarge it. Enjoy!
My Cancer Blog
15 years ago
I wrote this chapter book when I was in third grade. It's a scary story kind of like Goosebumps. You can click on the little square on the right hand corner of the page to enlarge it. Enjoy!
Posted by Jen at 9:56 AM
2 comments:
I read your book and it is really cool! I love to write also. One year for Christmas I wrote all my kids a book. I am going to tell Courtland to come read your book because he has read the goosebumps books at school.
Great job Sis. Now people who don't know how talented you are will.
I am very proud of you!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment